Saturday, January 8, 2011

An Introductory Note

Well, as you can see, this is my 2nd blog which I've just decided to start today. But this isn't just a blog with my writing in it. It is a blog, inspired by a true friend, who had helped me pretty much over the last couple of days I've spent with him. What can I say is that he has inspired me to start blogging, or more importantly to start cooking. I do admit that I don't cook. I have never touched a pan before and I don't even know how to use a can opener. And yeah, you could just call be a USELESS BITCH!

But I'm not here to be a chef or a masterchef or to even be at par with Gordon Ramsey. I just want to be able to make meals for myself. Being a working woman isn't easy at all, especially when I have to cope with traffic, tonnes of e-mails, my office work as well as my personal stuff. I wake up at 6.00am, off to work at 7.00am, start working at 8.00am, finishes at 5.00pm, runs off to my 2nd job at 6.00pm, end my 2nd job at 8.00pm and by the time I'm home, it would be about 9.00pm. Then, I will take my shower and pfftt!! I'm in front of the computer again, typing on one hand while holding a cracker on the other. And the day repeats itself...

So this friend comes along and gives me a few ideas on what I can pull off in less than 5 minutes or so, which is way healthier and filling. No names mentioned here as to who he is but I'm sure he will know who he is once he reads this blog.

Therefore, I dedicate this blog to you *****

No comments:

Post a Comment